The Patio on Lamont

Suitsandaprons.com is aimed at sharing quick and relatively simple recipes for the busy young professional short on time.  However, recently I decided it would also be fun to start a section on my blog to review San Diego restaurants I love and new restaurants I try, as a sort of unofficial restaurant guide for SD locals or people visiting SD.  

As my good friends can attest, it will come as no surprise that one of my all time favorite restaurants is The Patio on Lamont. Here is my review and photos! Enjoy :)



1. The details
  • Address -4445 Lamont St., San Diego, CA 92109
  • Phone - 858-412-4648
  • Attire: Casual
  • Valet parking
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Happy Hour - 3 to 6 (M-F)  - http://www.thepatioonlamont.com/happyhour.html
  • No Corkage Fee - Every Tuesday!

2. The atmosphere






3. The specialty cocktails - My favorite drinks, pictured in order below: 1. Memories of Maui, 2. Salty Dog (I get it with OJ instead of Grapefruit juice because I'm high maintenance haha),  3. Mr. Chow and 4. Pomegranate paradise.







4. Dog friendly! And if you bring your dog for brunch, it is HALF off most of the cocktails, mimosas, etc. 


5. Brunch






6. Dinner




Comments